Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Unwanted importance






When you don’t reply…

I feel…
I see…
The darkness spreading around me…

Slowly ... Happiness has started leaving me ...
I had closed all openings…
But when someone has determined to leave… It will find a way…
The whole universe conspires to make a way for it…

I can feel its contrary entering…
Breaking all the barriers that I had built…

The things which used to amuse me have started aggravating me…
The things which used to make me laugh hysterically no longer makes me laugh…

My smile … some says it’s artificial…
But you know its not…
The smile which people say which is impossible to fade…
Has started fading slowly…

I know this should not happen…
But it happens…

My Brain asks…
Why fret ?
The people yonder are also your dear friends…
Why fret my child?


My heart says…
I don’t know, Yes I have many friends, I don’t know why… But its like that

My Brain advices…
My dear child,
I know she is your dearest friend,
But why this unwanted importance


It was always like that… from the day I met her… and it will be so forever
Smiled my Heart

2 comments:

Preethika said...

It was really touching.... seems to be real....

can relate to it, as i too am undergoing something similar... the pain of a dear friend having left.... :-)

"Fret no my child! For that's the ritual of life..." -Me

“Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. - Richard Bach”

Sibi said...

seems to be real??? ;)

what happened to your dear friend?

eXTReMe Tracker