Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Moto RAZR


My Moto Razr…. How I used to crib about its features. I used to complain about its battery, software and what not.

I still remember when me, Kuttapan and Georgy went to Saravana stores. We had a Nokia phone in our mind till we saw the Sexy Razr. Most of my friends are familiar with my Razr and its problems.

But now that I have lost it, I feel that I had failed to see its good features or rather it had lot of memories with it that I have lost.

We all are like that. We are literally blind about the better half while we continue to crib about the other till we lose it. Strange is this human nature.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,
It is always human, not to realise the value of something that we possess and then miss and value the same a lot when we dispossess it...

Preethika said...

I've a Nokia 6101, which was a gift. I hate the phone and one day i was happy when i realised that i'd lost it... but i got it back.

But somehow once we lose something, that had been with us almost all the times, we tend to miss it.. and mistake it for fondness.

Don't worry... get a new phone! How abt iPhone ;-)

Sibi said...

Yeah... its always like... that..
we realize it's worth once we lose it...
But then... there are always better things waiting for you...
So be happy ...

Sibi said...

IPhone... :)
hmm yeah let me think about it :)

Mistake it for fondness... hmm yeah may be...
i don't know...

eXTReMe Tracker