Friday, March 31, 2006

1 year in Infy...

I am very very Busy…
I am 90% sure that I won’t be able to meet the deadline…
But………………..
Today is a very special day…, August 9th …
May be the day that changed my Life…
So I want to share with you how I feel today…

So today, I complete my 1 year of corporate life…

Flashback…
I remember last year this day…
I was staying at Grand INN…
I was alone in a room… ( all others was sharing his/her room )
I got up at 4:55 am, 5 minutes before the alarm rang…
I was thrilled, confused, tensed, afraid, happy…
I can’t say exactly my feelings, it was a kinda mixture of the above…
I was not sure what is going to happen, how the people there will be, how they are going to react, what I should say…

And I wore my new dress, tie and I started…
I didn’t have a close friend to tell my feeling coz mathoo, nishoo, paul n all was just my Hi-Bye friends at that time and may be to a certain extent enemies… J
And I sat alone in the Bus… still confused …

And I reached infy, I was sooo proud when I saw the campus and this is where am going to work…

And then our introduction classes started….
…………………………..
…………………………
………………………
………………….
…………….
……….
……

..
.


And 1 year from now…
Its time to see what I have gained…
Am I still proud that am working at infosys?
What did I gain???
Am I satisfied with the job???
Am I happy with my new friends???
Do I see a change in myself???

Lots of questions are coming to me now…
Dunno what to answer…

I think I have become more mature, less sensitive …
But am still the same caring, loving sibi…( I think so … J )

This is how I judge myself, not sure how others see me..
May be you can’t judge me because you don’t know my past, how I was ….

I always had an aim and I worked for that aim...
I used to work day and night for achieving my goal…

But now, I fear…
I don’t have an aim…
Am lacking an aim …
Am not sure which direction to proceed…
Am not the same old hardworking sibi, working day and night …
Determined to reach his goal…
Am i???

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker