Friday, March 31, 2006

My Best Friend

  • My Best Friend
  • ..Nov 8th 2001
  • My third Semester B Tech classes were going on. We all were excited coz juniors had arrived. Ragging had been banned in kerala, but we used to go to meet the juniors.As usual, I was visiting one class after another and I reached her class.
  • At that time I never knew ill have someone that close, I never knew she’s going to change my life, I never knew….I stood near the window of her class… Suddenly I saw her turn… I can never forget that moment… I felt a strange kind of attraction… She saw me …I called her and asked her name…I can make out from her eyes that she was afraid of me… so was my other juniors cozI was a bit tough …And simply I asked her if she can sing… I never knew she was a good singer and she’ll become the best singer in our whole university… and she sang…. “ariyathe ariyathe” …One of the most beautiful songs I ever heard in my life…
  • There started a wonderful friendship…And the next three years… were my best days in my life… till now…Every moment we spend together was worth to be treasured…Those laughs n cries…Those small small quarrels….Those long long silences …
  • Oct 7th 2005
  • Now its 1 year since I talked to her….We were sooo happy together…. But something went wrong…Something….I still wonder what went wrong…Was the world envious of our friendship… ??I still wonder…I still remember her… the moments we spent together….She’s my Best Best Friend….My Only Best Friend…

1 comment:

Preethika said...

Touching indeed.... can perfectly relate to this. sometimes some ppl jus come into ur life out of nowhere, for jus someone they become "the one" in ur life....

and then one day, as is the rule of life, they'll have to leave.... and then the world breaks part.... but still we live with those sweet memories!!!

Simply beautiful! subtlely expressed emotions

eXTReMe Tracker