Friday, March 31, 2006

Change...

Change

So another great day… and am starting with my “GM” mail to my Best Friend …
Everything is changing… me… my friends… where I live… my hobbies…
I just asked her… “Can u see any change in my mails???
just asking…
Just wanna know if that too has changed… “
I reckon that has changed too…

Days are running fast…
but the things I do here is the same…
people grumble that they have no time … I too whine… am no exception…
but is that true…?
can’t I make my life better… can’t I make it more meaningful…
can’t I ?
don’t I have the time for that?

ho these questions are echoing in my mind… since the day I joined infy…
how I can manage my time to make the best use of it…
coz what I do in these years matter a lot…

There was a time when I loved to code… my college days…
Coding was my passion…
But that too has changed….

But I still like to code…
If i… myself… feel like doing something… making something better… ill do it… with perfection… coz am doing something on my own…

Now am trying to gain more knowledge…
Whatever it is… may be that will help me to achieve what I want in life…
Though am still bewildered…
about what I want… hmm…

Of course these are things that every person must have felt one day or other…
That’s life… it goes on n on….

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker