Friday, November 17, 2006

Kuttapan















People whom you thought… As your enemies... once...
People whom you thought… You can never gel with…

Sometimes… God brings them together…
Sometimes… They become so close that…

One day you’ll start wondering…
“Ho once how much I hated that person…
Now, I don’t know… how much I love him…”


Well that’s exactly how am feeling now…

He’s just my opposite…
What is right for me is wrong for him…

He has his arguments...
I have mine...

People whom I like… he won’t like…
People whom he likes… I won’t like…

But dunno…
With all these differences…
We really did enjoy the days together…

Strange is this life…
that brought us together…
Will always be thankful…
coz it brought us together…

As long as we have memories…
Yesterday remains…
Memories will fade…
New people… New friends… New priorities…

But I will never forget the time I had with My Kuttapan…

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker