Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wait














I waited… I waited…
Cre… eeek…
Was that my phone ringing…?
“Obviously not”
Still… I checked…

It was just the wind…
As always…He was trying to break all barriers…
No matter how strong it is…He tries…
That’s called courage…

I wanted to watch TV…
“What if she calls and I didn’t hear?”
I know she’ll call…
So I waited…

I wanted to Read…
“But what if I sleep reading…? “
She told she’ll call…
So I waited…

Knock knock…
“Who is that?”
It’s me… SLEEP
I heard him laughing…

“Hey… Listen… Not today…
Today my sweet friend will call, she promised…
Today… I want to wait…
I don’t mind waiting for her till dawn….”

Laughter continued…
Now it was louder…

“I’ll give you hundred victories…
But today…please let me win…”

But slowly… I felt my muscles weakening…
I tried … to keep my eyes open…. But in vain…
Slowly… slowly… I slept…

And then the phone rang…
I jumped with joy…
I screamed…
I wanted the whole world to know….
That my friend called….

We talked… talked … and talked…
We laughed…. and laughed….
I was enjoying each and every moment…

Tring… Tring….
Huh… My alarm clock….???

No it can’t be… No… it can’t be a dream….

I searched my phone history…
I searched and searched….

But…
It was just a Dream…

She didn’t call me…
She didn’t…

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker